Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birdcage Veils

Like the wedding gowns they are worn with, veils can be traditional, modern, vintage, and simple.  All unique in their own way, a veil adds that perfect special touch to a bride's wedding day look. 

I've always envisioned myself in a traditional cathedral or elbow length veil with all the "poof" and volume one could ever care for.  That was however until I purchased "The Dress" and my idea of the perfect veil completely changed.  After trying on many various styles with my gown, I fell in love with the vintage birdcage veils as they are completely and utterly classic and timeless.  Not only do they a simple sophistication about them; birdcage veils can easily be coordinated with wedding jewelry and fun hair accessories.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment