Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bridesmaids By My Side

My fiance and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives and are very excited to have many of them be a part of our bridal party.  Being surrounded by those closest to John and I will make the wedding that much more special!

When asking friends and family to be my bridesmaids, I wanted to make the experience special so I sent each of them a personalized card.





Whether it is a personalized card, a special piece of jewelry, or a unique frame to display a picture of you and your bridesmaids, your girls will love the personal touch and its something they can hold on to for years to come!


2 comments:

  1. Love you, Mare and I'm so excited to be a part of your big day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! How clever :)

    ReplyDelete