Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet Treats

Wedding favors are extremely tough!  I mean it truly is an industry of its' own with endless ideas and options for every style, theme and setting.

Most wedding favors I've received are nice in theory but do I really want a framed photo of a couple I hardly know or will I really use this bar of soap with the bride and grooms' initials engraved?

When it came time to select our wedding favors, John and I really wanted to come up with something that guests would truly enjoy and yet have the personal touch we wanted.  So we've decided on a "Sweet Treats" buffet full of homeade family favorite cookies, candy, bars, pies and more!

This tasty helping of sugar will not only fulfill those evening sweet tooths, but it will also be something heartfelt and homeade that we can share with our guests - from our family to yours!






2 comments:

  1. I am so going to be hitting this bar up near the end of the night! You KNOW I have a sweet tooth! :)

    ReplyDelete