Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bridal Buzz

Since the engagement, I've fallen in love with several wedding related blogs, most of which you can find under the "Inspiration" section on my blog.  One of my favorites that I've been following for almost 2 years belongs to my sister-in-law, Kristin Cronkright.  Her blog, Bridal Buzz, is a wonderful collection of wedding and party inspirations, brought to you straight from the mind of an invitation designer.


I also have the pleasure of having Kristin create our wedding invitations and stationary.  Her handmade, custom invitations at RSVP Invitation Studio, offer something for every style.  I'm very excited about our customized invitations and will soon have a sneakpeak to share with you all!

Be sure to check out Kristin's delightful stationary at her shop RSVP Invitation Studio where you can find everything from wedding invitations, baby announcements, holiday greeting cards, and unique gifts for that special someone!

Thank you Kristin for your inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Mary, you are too kind! I'm having a blast working with you on your wedding stationery. It's nice to finally work with someone as wedding-obsessed as me! :)

    Keep up the great work on the blog, I love following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin is doing a FABULOUS job...all the save the date drafts are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete