Sunday, October 11, 2009

Perfect Palette: Seaglass & Blush Pink

I must say that I've thoroughly enjoyed the process of planning the wedding of my dreams thus far.  Most decisions have come quite easily and without hesitation.  I will admit that I've been in awe of all things wedding related since I was a young girl and have had a pretty clear vision of what this special day should  look like.   However this vision became quite blurry when it was time to select a theme and color palette for the wedding - due not to a lack of inspirational ideas but rather to the fact that I was drooling over too many and simply could not make up my mind. 

Well folks, the battle is over and I could not be happier with our choice!  The painting below was the original inspiration.  Found by my sister-in-law, Kristin, this combination of soft seaglass and blush pink tones immediately caught my eye and inspired this perfect color palette.


This color palette is incredibly calming yet interesting and unexpected!  It's the perfect combination to set the tone for a modern spin on vintage elegance.  Here are just a few inspiring details that I've fallen in love with.















No comments:

Post a Comment