Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Capture The Moment

I can't begin to express how excited John and I are about our wedding photographer!  We will have the pleasure of working with Crystal and Mike of Toole Art Photography, who perfectly blend a mixture of modern photojournalistic and classic photography styles.  Their ability to capture every detail will allow John and I to revisit our wedding day year after year and get lost in the love, laughter, and joy that will be shared with friends and family on this special day.

Here are just a few of my favorite moments captured by Toole Art Photography

























Photos courtesy of Toole Art Photography's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Whoaho! The comment option...love it! So your photographer looks AMAZING!! So excited for you guys. I particularly love the cheers pic. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete