Monday, February 1, 2010

Hanging With Love

I'm so excited about this next special find I recently stumbled upon while browsing through Etsy (something I spend far too much time on every day)!

I've always adored photos of wedding dresses hanging just before the bride steps into them.  This personalized hanger would make this shot extra special and is a piece one could hold onto for years to come.  Perhaps it could become a family heirloom that is passed down through generations.  Bottom line, it is too darn cute to pass up!


{Photo Courtesy of LilaFrances}


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Please tell me you bought one of these! If not, I'm soooooo getting one made for you! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely beats the dry cleaner hanger! What a great idea to polish up that dress shot... love it!

    ReplyDelete