Monday, February 22, 2010

Vintage Centerpieces

It has been quite the challenge coming up with ways to incorporate the sea blue from my wedding color scheme into the reception centerpieces.  As a reminder, our colors are sea blue, blush pink, champagne, and ivory.  I always envisioned the flowers being primarly ivory and soft blush pink - so the sea blue has had me stumped.  Well, thank heavens I have extremely creative friends and family in my life!   

My sister-in-law recently suggessted incorporating blue vintage bottles as this would give our centerpieces that extra pop of color.  My sister-in-law recently included a special post with this idea on her blog, The Shabby Garden, and I am totally sold!


So folks, I am on the hunt for the beautiful bottles at an affordable price so please let me know if you have any suggesstions on where I can find them!  Or if you have any ideas that are similar...please pass them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment